SALALAH LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS PROJECT
Salalah liquefied petroleum gas (SLPG) project was developed in Dhofar, southern Oman, by Oman Gas Company (OGC), at an estimated cost of $826m.
Extraction is expected to have a capacity of 327,000 tonnes per annum (tpa) and operate for 25 years. A proposed 10% will be used locally, while the remaining 90% will be exported. The SLPG project is expected to transform Salalah Port into a major LPG and condensate export hub.
LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS EXTRACTION
It is essential to have a leak free joint when it comes to oil and gas industry. Hence, two of the fundamental activities for ensuring Leak Free Joints are Refacing and Controlled Bolting. Tritorc Multi-skilled group of Technicians are well-versed in bolting & refacing operations and we adhere to the highest of quality and integrity standards. Since this project included rerouting the existing gas pipelines along with the construction of new product export pipelines and storage facilities, it has a tremendous application of controlled bolting, flange facing and cold cutting operations.
TRITORC has overcame the challenge of mobilization for crews along with the equipments on a very short notice and has successfully executed operations like:
- Hydraulic Bolt Torqueing and Tensioning
- Flange Facing
- Cold Cutting operations