This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Websites.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Websites.
- Through mobile and desktop applications, you download from our Websites or third party websites, which provide
dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Websites.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or
advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means; or
- any unaffiliated third party, even if linked to or accessible from or on our Websites.
Children Under the Age of 13. Our Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on our Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Websites or on or through any of its features, register on our Websites, make any purchases through our Websites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Websites or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at sales@TRITORC.com
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (”personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as IP address, ; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Websites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, access
dates and times, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at the time of
registering to use our Websites, purchasing our products, subscribing to our services, posting material, requesting further
products and/or services and/or reporting a problem with our Websites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence including email addresses, if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Websites and of the fulfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Websites.
- Your search queries on our Websites.
- Information that you provide or we input into our mobile applications or customer portals.
- Information you provide for marketing and business development purposes.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of our Websites, or transmitted to other users of our Websites or third parties (“User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of our Websites with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Websites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services, i.e. behavioural tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Websites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Websites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Websites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Websites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Adobe’s website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Websites and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit the TRITORC, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics, for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or which you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Websites and its contents to you.
- To enhance, improve and further develop our Products and Services (such as, creating new features or functions, refining
the user experience, increasing the technical performance of our Products, etc.).
- To provide you with information, products, services or features, functions and benefits thereof that you request from us or
we send to you.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including
for billing, collection, or account or legal notices.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Websites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send an email to email@example.com or follow the instructions set forth in such communication. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We do not rent or sell your information in personally identifiable form to anyone.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To agents, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by
contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. Such third-parties may include marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure, IT services, customer service, survey administration and processing, and payments processing. In the course of providing such services, these third party providers may have access to your information. But, they are only authorized to use or disclose your information in connection with providing us with their services. Some of the providers currently utilized and the types of processing they do include, but are not limited to: Amazon AWS - cloud hosting service; Hostdime – web hosting service; Google Analytics; and Heartland – Credit Card Payment Processor.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of TRITORC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by TRITORC about our Websites users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures by email to sales@TRITORC.com or other applicable opt-out procedure. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TRITORC, our customers,
or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
California Residents. UNDER CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTIONS 1798.83-1798.84, CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ARE ENTITLED TO ASK US FOR A NOTICE IDENTIFYING THE CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WHICH WE SHARE WITH OUR AFFILIATES AND/OR THIRD PARTIES FOR MARKETING PURPOSES, AND PROVIDING CONTACT INFORMATION FOR SUCH AFFILIATES AND/OR THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT AND WOULD LIKE A COPY OF THIS NOTICE, PLEASE SUBMIT A WRITTEN REQUEST TO sales@TRITORC.com
EU Residents. With respect to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), TRITORC:
- · processes data only on documented instructions from the controller, including with regard to transfers of data to a third
country or an international organization, unless required to do so by Union or Member State law to which the processor is subject; in such a case, the processor shall inform the controller of that legal requirement before processing, unless that law prohibits such information on important grounds of public interest;
- · ensures that persons authorized to process the data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality;
- · takes Technical and Organizational measures in accordance with Article 32 of the GDPR;
- · respects the conditions referred to in paragraphs 2 and 4 of Article 28.3 of the GDPR for engaging another processor;
- · will use commercially reasonable efforts, insofar as this is possible, for the fulfillment of the controller's obligation to
respond to requests for exercising the data subject's rights laid down in Chapter III of the GPDR;
- · assists the controller in ensuring compliance with the obligations pursuant to Articles 32 to 36 of the GDPR taking into
account the nature of processing and the information available to the processor;
- · will, at the choice of the controller, which should be exercised via the Service or by emailing the choice to
sales@TRITORC.com, delete or return all the data to the controller after the end of the provision of services relating to
processing, and will delete existing copies unless Union or Member State law requires storage of the data; and
- · will make available to the controller all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with the obligations laid down in Article 28.3 of the GDPR and allow for and contribute to audits, including inspections, conducted by the controller or
another auditor mandated by the controller.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from TRITORC. If you do not wish to have your email address / contact information used by TRITORC to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to TRITORC as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You can review and change your personal information by logging into, where applicable, our websites and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from our Websites, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on our Websites, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms.
Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and form submissions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of our Websites like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of our Websites.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Websites.
Limitations on Deletion. Even after we remove your information, this Information may be retained by us on back-up servers indefinitely. In addition, we will continue to retain and use anonymized data (meaning data that does not specifically identify you). We keep such servers to help protect the stability and availability of our services (such as protecting it from viruses and malfunctions).
We may also retain certain information to prevent identity theft and other misconduct even if deletion has been requested. We may also indefinitely retain and use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you.
We have information retention processes designed to retain information of our customers for no longer than necessary for the purposes stated above or to otherwise meet legal requirements.